Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 11969535
Akraya is looking for Staff Accountant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Hanzala Bewnak at 408-512-2457. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Accounting, Reports, Journal entries
Duration: 03 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Key Job Functions:
Role and Responsibility:
- The Record to Report Staff Accountant is responsible for the providing support for various Entertainment properties and numerous corporate cost centers. The Record to Report Staff Accountant is a critical role in the success of
- Entertainment being able to deliver its mission, vision and values.
Perform other job related duties as assigned Required:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions for Record to Report
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare month-end journal entries
- Assist senior accountants and/or managers in any research of monthly journal entry and account reconciliation related questions
- Develop and implement best practices in all areas of Record to Report
- Assist in streamlining and improving processes, work product, and output.
- Support key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and/or accounting analyses for internal or external users as assigned
- Ensure that all accounting and financial reporting deadlines are met
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, or 1 to 2 years’ equivalent experience with Bachelor degree in other than Accounting/Finance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a changing environment
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Be detail-oriented and ability to manage time and handle deadlines
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- A neat and professional appearance
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software: Outlook, Word, Excel and 10-key
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.