Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12178558
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, MS Office, eLearning, Photoshop, Illustrator, Copy Editing, LMS
Duration: 09+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
- 5+ years’ work experience in project management, instructional design, training program management, and training project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required in Instructional System Design, Education, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Experience in assessing performance gaps, analyzing learning needs, designing and developing learning and performance support solutions, facilitating learning activities, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Experience conducting a job task analysis and developing blended learning programs which include face-to-face instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, a-synchronous learning activities, self-paced eLearning, electronic performance support, video demonstrations, software simulations, behavioral simulations and learning games.
- Ability to develop multiple WW projects with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation.
- Experience working with business and learning technologies including Microsoft Office, eLearning development software like Articulate Studio/Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Connect, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere & Flash, Microsoft SharePoint, A/V software and A/V equipment.
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) for hosting, data collection and reporting purposes.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Proven effective consulting skills with an ability to drive impact.
- High attention to detail, organization and accountability.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.