Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11887677
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Java Engineer for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but this unique opportunity is with a company that is passionate about improving lives through innovative sleep solutions. Join this innovative team as they create a new future revolving around a world with quality sleep at the center of well-being. To be considered, please apply directly or call Sushil at 408-816-246. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Core Java/cloud/J2EE/NoSQL
Duration: Long term (Contract to HIRE)
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sushil at 408-816-2465
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years of software development experience with latest 1 to 2 years in cloud development.
- Strong hands-on experience in the development of Java based applications on cloud.
- Strong expertise and experience in JDBC and data-oriented development.
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture is preferable.
- Experience in developing distributed cloud applications and systems using Java and Scala preferably on AWS.
- Working experience in Java, AWS EC2, EMR, RDBMS, Cassandra or any other NoSQL DB.
- In-depth experience in data and application modeling.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development.
- Demonstrate being a team player in every day work.
- Being proactive and self-driven in all engineering decisions and deliverables.
- Deliver high quality code with unit tests all the time .
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all.