Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11562714
Akraya is looking for a IT- Business Analyst - Senior for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harleen at 408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: SAP Financials and Business Requirement Gathering
Duration: 12+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
The Business Analyst is mainly responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, developing functional requirements, functional design documents, and creating test models and test scripts. In addition, the analyst is responsible for analyzing project defects to determine business/technical impacts and providing recommendations on fixing the defects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in analyzing, designing and developing functional requirements and application functional design
- SAP Financial Experience
- Business Requirements Gathering Experience
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementation of system enhancements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen at @ 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.