Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11838820
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Scrum, Agile, SAP HANA Data Warehouse and Sales force
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Financial Data Warehouse (FDW) and the Financial BI-system (FBI) in the Financial reporting area, Informatica, Oracle DB, Business Objects, SAP HANA DW.
- The Agile Product Owner is a dynamic and challenging role that holds the business vision by partnering with multiple stakeholders to understand, analyze, refine clear requirements and identify priorities for a delivery team.
- This involves partnering with architects to drive solutions, establishing clear requirements.
- Through a combination of strong business understanding, solid analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, you will lead the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business vision into solutions and features.
- 5-10+ years of IT experience in an enterprise environment, including at least 4 years of Business
- Analyst or comparable experience, supporting medium to large-size projects
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science with Business Management (or related field), or equivalent work experience required Experience in ERP, CRM, Financials, Business Intelligence (SAP HANA Data Warehouse, Salesforce, Siebel, ...)
- Business knowledge in software/high tech industry, emerging technologies focusing on cloud products, SaaS platforms, and/or Enterprise Applications
- Agile/Scrum experience desired. Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Professional preferred.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.