Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12218247
Akraya is looking for Sr. hardware technician engineer for one of our award-winning clients. On this team, you will work on truly innovative projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company has won multiple awards for their workplace culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Pooja at 408-907-2233. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Oscilloscopes, Digital Multi-meter, PCIe Gen 3 and Soldering
Duration: 9+ Months
TaxTerm : W2
The Hardware Engineering Technician will work as part of a team that performs board level electrical validation on Ethernet products. This involves operating automated test stations, and executing manual electrical tests, and debug.
Candidates may be tested on the following skills:
- Lab power supplies
- Digital Multi-meter.
- Schematics reading
- Microsoft Excel. (MUST BE LISTED ON RESUME- WE NEVER ASSUME CANDIDATES HAVE THIS OR MS OFFICE)
- Soldering through-hole and surface mount components (0603)
- Minimum education: AS degree in EE, EET, or similar field. (Someone with an AS degree working toward a BS degree is preferred)
- Must be able to install and configure hardware and software in PC systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Need to be self-motivating, driven, and willing to learn.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
- Experience with PCIe Gen 3 Testing nice to have.
- Circuit board debug skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cadence and schematic software is a plus.
- All interviews to be in person. Candidates should come dressed comfortable to go into the lab to test on soldering(Suits, dresses, etc not needed)
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.