Akraya is looking for a Sr. Project Manager, (Epic Claims/ Ambulatory surgery center supply chain/ procurement. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Raza @ 408-907-2967. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: PC support, Troubleshooting
Duration: 7+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Under the guidance of IT representatives, duties may include some or all of the following:
- Support a robust Microsoft based network running XP, Windows 7 and Lotus Notes. Server, PC, MAC and Laptop expertise needed to perform the duties of this position.
- Receiving assets, moving equipment within and/or between facilities, staging equipment for build/image activity, interviewing clients as part of pre-deployment asset discovery, executing equipment replacement activity, updating asset management system to reflect work performed, monitoring daily activity, installing and maintaining PC hardware and software, troubleshooting network usage and computer peripherals, perform system backups and data recovery, resolve network communication problems independently, e-mail administration, disk capacity monitoring and network security, preparing assets for disposition, other administrative duties.
Activity may also involve transporting equipment using a vehicle provided by supplier / contractor between multiple facilities within an assigned service area, as directed by an IT representative.
- Minimum 5 years experience with PC support, including deployment.
- Minimum 5 years experience with PC hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Minimum 2 year experience with direct client interaction.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities.
- Attention to detail. Quick learner. Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality.
Additional Job Details:(Required Skills):
- Manage incoming and outgoing assets.
- Prepare systems for deployment.
- Scan existing asset for applications and settings. I
- Interview clients to identify special considerations and other settings.
- Use KP tools to execute PC activity.
- Collaborate with teammates to identify process improvements.
- Escalate quickly when issues arise.
- Assist other technicians as needed.
- Have participated in large scale hardware refresh activates in large corporate environment
- Been in lead level role on project teams (preferably hardware refresh teams).
- Have supported C-Level management.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Raza @ 408-907-2967
- 2 Years leading refresh teams.
- 5 years desktop support in hardware refresh environment.
- 3-5 years supporting Win7/Win10 environments and O365.
- 2-3 years mobile experience iPad/iPhone.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.