Primary Skills: Project Management in Digital/Social Projects
Duration: 06 Months + Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2
This position requires understanding of digital marketing, project management, web development processes and timelines and constant interactions with internal technical and non-technical departments and external clients. A perfect candidate for this role is able to combine both technical and client facing skills to the benefit of both us and our clients. Basic coding skills and general understanding of application programming and design are highly valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the operation, customization and improvement of team processes necessary for each portfolio's business needs
- Nurture cross-functional agency relationships and be the ultimate problem solver to deliver work to Clients
- Provide strategic program planning and oversight on a variety of marketing and advertising work, including brand creative, websites & digital experiences, social content, digital videos, events, etc
- Review budgets, project plans, and SOWs with an understanding of best practices, potential third-party capabilities, time requirements, and broader portfolio business objectives
- Work with PMs, team leads, and onboarding teams to assemble the best integrated teams for each assignment.
- Own entire projects, managing timelines, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Conduct project postmortems and proactively identify opportunities for improvement to all process and tools used in the execution of project activities.
- Liaise between clients and internal teams; between Web Designer, Programming and Content Teams to facilitate communication and meet deadlines. Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Assist Product and Programming teams to improve upon and develop new products to meet client needs and speed up development processes, companywide.
- Assist On boarding Teams with improving internal department and company processes.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Consistently identify needs that Clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Overseeing junior team members including training.
- Develop accurate scopes for unique marketing projects.
- 10+ years of post-college experience, including direct experience within an agency environment in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related fields, or entrepreneurial street cred
- Experience with digital and social projects and deliverables ranging from $10K to $2M+
- Strong ability to partner across departments, including Client Service, Strategy, Creative, Production, Media, Tech, Ecomm, etc.
- Knowledge of project management/planning software (Jira, NetSuite etc.)
- Excellent client facing and relationship management skills and prior experience leading creative discovery for high level clients.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Parul at 408-512-2363
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
- PMP or similar certification preferred