Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12199515
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Visual Designer for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Geet @ 408-512-2372 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing, Campaigns, Photoshop Illustrator
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Geet @ 408-512-2372
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies or on the client side and a comfort (and experience) leading both art and copy direction.
- Bachelor' s degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field preferred.
- Experience developing innovative digital marketing campaigns with a strong proficiency on social media platforms for Fortune 500 companies.
- An award-winning portfolio that represents a wide range of elegant, unexpected, holistic creative solutions that work seamlessly across multiple channels including social, experiential, video storytelling, display advertising, digital marketing for desktop and mobile.
- Proficient in all creative software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills and Sketch).
- Working knowledge of retail and experiential design, brand development and ecommerce a plus.
- Proficient in social media platforms and tools including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Video editing experience (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc).
- Graphic design experience with strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.