Akraya is looking for a Visual Designer III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak @ 408-907-3213.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing, Campaigns, Photoshop Illustrator
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak @ 408-907-3213
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies or on the client side and a comfort (and experience) leading both art and copy direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field preferred.
- Experience developing innovative digital marketing campaigns with a strong proficiency on social media platforms for Fortune 500 companies.
- An award-winning portfolio that represents a wide range of elegant, unexpected, holistic creative solutions that work seamlessly across multiple channels including social, experiential, video storytelling, display advertising, digital marketing for desktop and mobile.
- Proficient in all creative software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills and Sketch).
- Working knowledge of retail and experiential design, brand development and ecommerce a plus.
- Proficient in social media platforms and tools including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Video editing experience (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc).
- Graphic design experience with strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.