Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11715980
Akraya is looking for a " Lead User Researcher " for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Kirti at 408-512-3149. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UX, Usability Testing
Duration: 6+ Months (possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- For web and mobile applications. Designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing, including identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow modeling, ethnography and persona development as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing.
- 5+ years user research experience required
- Expertise in usability testing.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- M.A./M.S./Ph.D (in progress or completed) or B.A./B.S. In Psychology, Applied Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Sociology Marketing or other field emphasizing human decision making and psychology is a plus.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Kirti at 408-512-3149
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.