Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 11657143
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. UX Design Researcher for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UX Designer, Prototype, PowerPoint, Sketch or Photoshop, web/mobile technologies, HCI, User-centered design, guides, moderator scripts, surveys,
Duration: 6+ Months + Extension
Contract Type: W2
- As Senior UX Design Researcher you will be partnering closely with UX design teammates, product management, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders to run idea-generation workshops, design feedback sessions, surveys, and usability studies with a focus on the end-to-end customer journey.
- Contribute to prototype creation or concept exploration
- Write discussion guides, moderator scripts, surveys and any other research artifacts as needed
- Facilitate co-design sessions and other styles of brainstorms
- Solid understanding of web/mobile interaction design patterns
- Strong sense for user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, and ability to see the bigger picture
- 5-7 years experience as a design researcher for web and software projects with some experience with UX design responsibilities
- Deep proficiency in Invision or whatever prototyping tools you use to fuel the process of making smart research happen
- Solid proficiency in PowerPoint
- Light proficiency in some design tools such as Sketch or Photoshop
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced fluid environment
- Experience and/or familiarity with current web/mobile technologies
- Experience with both consumer and business facing experiences a plus
- Degree in a design or research-related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Web Design or other concentration preferred
- Must have case studies to share that demonstrate experience with research (usability, surveys, other methodologies) and example of designs created for complex experiences across web and mobile.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.