Research Triangle Park,
Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11497401
Akraya is looking for a Engineer-Technical Support III for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Om at : 408-907-3201. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Routing/ Switching Protocols, Advanced Troubleshooting
Duration: 6 Months – 18 Months (Possibilities Of Extension)
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC and Richardson, TX
- Provide second line phone/email/fax consultation to independently debug complex product problems.
- Provides technical support for XR products such as NCS6000, CRS-1, CRS-3 & CRS-X, ASR9000 and GSR/C12000.
- Acts as a technical expert in Routing / Switching.
- Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 6-8 years related experience.
- Deep knowledge of telecommunication systems and network environments.
- Ability to analyze, use and configure medium and large enterprise/SP networks.
- N-depth Knowledge of Routing Protocols BGP, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, MVPN and OSPF.
- CCIE highly desired.
- IOS-XR technologies and experience in a support structure preferred
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Om at : 408-907-3201
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team