Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Shabana at 408-907-2246.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Sourcing, LinkedIn Recruiter, including Boolean, x-ray searching,
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Contract Type: W2
Location: Foster City or Palo Alto CA or Austin TX
- Must have 3+ years recruitment/sourcing experience in a corporate environment.
- Must be well versed in sourcing tools and strategies.
- Not looking for a full cycle recruiter with sourcing experience. Unless they are very strong and they want to be 100% sourcing. Mainly looking for true sourcers.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
- Working with IT teams to assist with sourcing needs weather, its chief or tough to fill roles or help pipeline networking/recruiting events. Will be working on Corporate IT, Infrastructure, product development, and research teams requisitions. Team is mainly looking in FC/Palo Alto/Austin or remote locations.
- BA/BS degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years recruiting or sourcing experience for a search firm and/or in-house talent acquisition team.
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools. Experience sourcing technical talent required. Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates.