Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 11858642
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Technical Recruiter – Senior for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Technical Recruitment, Corporate Recruiting
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Contract Type: W2
- Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across all business units.
- Participate in branding Client as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support Client objectives within in the business units
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity.
- Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements.
- BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred)
- 3-5+ years sourcing/recruiting experience with at least 1-2 years in a corporate environment; combination of corporate and retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency experience attractive
- Prior experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels.
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of corporate talent.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.