Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 10733553
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shailly at 408-512-2360. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: R&D-focused project/program management, Agile and SaaS
Duration: 12 Months year (possibility for extension as well as opportunity for conversion)
Contract Type: Only W2, (**No Corp to Corp or Vendor candidates**)
- Drive related releases as per description above.
- Lead and own the improvements to the existing SDLC, alignment on and cross-pollination of Best-practices as well as product portfolio management frameworks
- Partner with the central R&D process organization as well as with product teams in the business units to drive the definition, the endorsement and the roll-out of these programs
- 10+ years of experience running large-scale software engineering and in R&D-focused project/program management
- Degree in Computer Science or related field/experience that shows that this candidate has a strong technical acumen to effectively lead the R&D project
- Experience with Agile methodologies in running SaaS projects
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shailly at 408-512-2360
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.