Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 10733553
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Aman at 408-512-2358, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: R&D, SDLC
Duration: 12 + Months (Opportunity for conversion)
Contract Type: Only W2, (**No Corp to Corp or Vendor candidates**)
- Lead and own the success of company-wide high impact programs related to the processes of product development and release, these includes improvements to the existing SDLC, alignment on and cross-pollination of Best-practices as well as product portfolio management frameworks.
- Partner with the central R&D process organization as well as with product teams in the business units to drive the definition, the endorsement and the roll-out of these programs.
- 10+ years of experience running software engineering and in R&D-focused project/program management.
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies and in running SaaS projects.
- Ability to quickly understand the technical context of the R&D programs you drive and to actively contribute to technical engineering discussions that might impact the success of these programs.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Aman at 408-512-2358
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.