Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11929037
Akraya is looking for Sr. Technical Consultant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: DATA Migration, NAS administration, NETAPP NAS Filers, NAS migration tools like EMCOPY/ROBOCOPY/rsync
Duartion: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2
The NAS Technical consultant will be required to work during weekends.
NAS administration includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Hands-on NAS architect knowledge
- Hands on experience with NETAPP and VNX CIFS/NFS/Multiprotocol environments and troubleshooting the same.
- Hands on experience on VNX/HNAS provisioning and load balancing concepts.
- Hands on experience with the NAS migration tools like EMCOPY/ROBOCOPY/rsync and troubleshooting any issues during NAS migration.
- Hands on experience with LDAP, usermapper in NAS environments.
- Basic Unix system administration skills
- NAS Storage Capacity management and planning
- Ability to generate the Source to Target volume mapping with all the dependencies involved for the NAS migration from NetApp to VNX and VNX to HNAS
- Perform all functions of an enterprise NAS environment including data protection, backup & archiving, de-duplication and replication – snapmirror & snapshot technologies.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with the application users and server owners on the NAS migration.
- Familiar with ITSM tools like ServiceNow, BMC Remedy to work on Incident, Change and Problem Management functions.
- Must have at least 5 years of solid NAS administration experience in data migration and support
- In-depth knowledge in Industry leading NAS storage subsystems: HDS: VSP/AMS/HNAS, EMC: VNX File, ISILON and NETAPP NAS Filers
- Must be Able to create, analyze, modify and improve technical procedures and technical documents
- Able to write technical reports, procedures and correspondence that are clearly understood.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.