Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11655708
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr.Systems Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 5-7+ Years of Experience. Must have have experience with Java based middleware technologies, Apache / Tomcat / Webshere. Experience in working with Db2 UDB.
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- At least 5+ years of Experience in working with WebSphere, IBM-HIS web server, Apache, Tomcat and Batch job processing - ETL and Hadoop Big data technologies is preferred.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, SOAP, Rest
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent in CS, Engineering or related field such as programming or software engineering
- Intermediate level of knowledge on UNIX/Linux/Windows OS.
- Intermediate level of experience on Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, etc.
- Intermediate level of experience on Web Servers like IIS, IBM Client, etc
- Exceptional in handling scripting language (Shell script, Perl, Python, bash)
- Experience in troubleshooting production issues and problem solving
- Experience in working with Db2 UDB and Oracle DB' s are preferred.
- Experience with ServiceNow or BMC Remedy and ticketing workflows is preferred.
- Working experience with monitoring tools like OPTNET and/or SPLUNK, or any other monitoring tools/processes will be advantageous.
- Prior working experience with Card and transaction domains will be advantageous.
- At least 3 years' experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team.
- ISO 9000 and ITIL experience will be advantageous
- Good in handling certificate renewal process and handling security remediation on Linux/Solaris/AIX servers
- Intermediate level of experience in Hadoop big data (Hive, Impala, Spark, Scala)
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.