Akraya is looking for a Senior Strategic Planning Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Rakesh at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Strategic consulting, process imrovement, speciality care, pharmacy
Duration: 4+ Month (Possible Extension for 24 months)
Contract Term: W2 only (Contract)
- Partner with client leadership team to achieve savings targets through staffing redesign, benefit changes and implementation of drug conversion initiatives.
- Serve as the connection between client Transformation Office and pharmacy leadership team; responsible for quantifying risk, identifying dependencies and ensuring strategic alignment.
- Report on financial performance to executives and develop mitigation strategies to address underperforming areas.
- Manage pursuit of monthly financial targets and assess the drivers of negative and positive variance; responsible for scaling successful initiatives and evaluating which systems changes require regional involvement.
- Identify new savings opportunities and develop supporting business cases; advise executive leadership on sustainability mechanisms and accountability structures.
- Address operational efficiency issues and improve customer satisfaction by optimizing pharmacy department workflows, standardizing the clinic administered medication ordering process and implementing local and national IT solutions.
- Strengthen the partnership between pharmacy leaders, physicians and labor unions by cultivating stakeholder engagement and addressing cultural barriers.
Consultant and Transformation:
- Pharmacy background and experience preferred but not required.
- Must be strategic thinker with strong consulting skills, able to work across a range of constituencies to advance change.
- Critical to be able to analyze a problem from start to finish, distill the key points, identify risks and propose solutions.
- Candidate needs to be confident and articulate but also approachable and establish trust: build relationships, ask questions, challenge assumptions, think creatively and offer new solutions.
3 Programs: Non-IT:
- 10 different programs to help organization to turn around.
- Care Delivery Optimization: Improving the ways/effectiveness/efficiency how we deliver patient care in variety of /outpatient setting
- Outside Medical Services: Ensure member moving from one place to another, not wasting premium dollars.
- Pharmacy Program (Clinical) – likes to standardized, to do that everything 50-60 hours, layers of onion save.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Health Care Economics, Statistics (with a quantitative emphasis), or equivalent experience required. Masters degree highly preferred.