Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11858973
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Strategic Planning Consultant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Strategic consulting, process improvement, call center and outpatient
Duration: 4 Months+ Contract (Possible Extension for 24 months)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Consulting and Project Management
- Leads from inception to completion on critical projects and initiatives aimed at achieving the Region' s Strategic Objectives.
- Consults for executives, senior leaders and other stakeholders to ensure fulfillment of strategic goals by identifying gaps and developing solutions.
- Leads projects and programs for Healthcare Colorado, including defining goals, measurements, deliverables, key milestones and critical path for projects containing multiple work streams.
- Identifies " best" practices from Project / Program Management Community, KP Regions, Health Care and other industries.
- Manages the adoption or adaptation of those practices to achieve significant ROI, Quality and/or Service results.
- Works with stakeholders to document information for new project requests using established criteria. Aligns projects with strategic objectives and identifies opportunities to increase efficiencies, cost effectiveness, quality and service.
- Identifies project barriers / constraints / risks and ensure risks & constraints are mitigated
- Uses existing project methodologies to execute projects. Effectively applies process improvement. Strategic Planning:
- Manages activities to ensure the development, communication, execution and refinement of the Region' s three year strategic plan.
- Advances organizational alignment around the Strategic Plan, partnering with Communications, Operations, and other core functions.
- Supports Strategy Management and other Health Plan and Medical Group leaders' timely and high quality completion of the annual Strategic Plan Review with Program Office, strategy execution
Preferred Work Experience and Qualification
- Prefer a minimum four (4) years of experience working in a health care environment
- Top tier consulting / accounting firm experience preferred
Below are the SME Skill sets:
- Lean six sigma
- Process improvement
- Current state and future state process mapping
- Call center optimization
- Outsource expertise
- Outpatient specialty clinic scheduling
- Outpatient specialty physician template
- Online scheduling
- Clinical call center
- Virtual primary care
- Patient registration
- Medical clinic check in (kiosk check in options)
- Outpatient nurse float pool staffing
- Technology enabled float pool solutions
- Virtual primary care
- Specialty care
- Outpatient primary care staffing
- Outpatient specialty care staffing
- Outpatient clinic market analysis
- Medical supply utilization management and inventory control
- Occupational medicine
- Absence management
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh @ 408-512-2352
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.