Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12188085
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Joel @ 408-512-2455. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Designing DevOps Mode, building DevOps Dashboards, SQL, MySQL, Python, Perl, Bash
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The Sr. Solutions Architect will assist the Software Configuration Management (SCM) team in architecting, designing and building a SCM Data Warehouse consisting of data pulled from source code management tools, CI/CD tools, defect and issue tracking tools and code quality tools.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
- 7+ years of experience required.
- Exercises strong independent judgment in conjunction with peers and stakeholders
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work Experience designing " bottom up " and hybrid data warehouse architectures.(Required).
- Work Experience designing star schema and dimensional data models. (Required)
- Work Experience with Elk stack data management. (Required)
- Work Experience with building ETL data management streams. (Required)
- Work Experience with normalizing data to support enterprise data model. (Required)
- Work Experience with both relational database design and noSQL databases. (Required)
- Work Experience with log data extraction using Splunk and Logstash (Preferred)
- Work Experience with Python, Perl and Bash. (Required)
- Work Experience working on teams using agile, development project management. (Required).
- Work Experience working with a large number of teams to gather requirements. (Required).
- Work Experience in gathering and documenting requirements. (Required)
- Experience with the following tool APIs - Artifactory, Bitbucket, Checkmarx, Confluence, Jenkins, Jira, Sonarqube and Team Foundation Server. (Nice to have)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Joel @ 408-512-2455
- Document requirements for SCM Data warehouse with SCM team and customers.
- Architect, Design, and build a SCM Data warehouse solution based on those requirements.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.