Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12013357
Akraya is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. Our client’ s software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services, and experiences that are transforming the world. This company is consistently ranked as a “ Best Place to Work” by a variety of leading publications. To be considered, please apply directly or call Aman @ 408-512-2358. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Micro-Services, Node.JS, NOSQL
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
- Collaborate with the team on the design and development of our next-generation device management platform based on a serverless architecture.
- Delivery of high quality code with a focus on, platform scale, performance, and security.
- Suggest and implement software development best practices including automation methods to test the device management platform end to end.
- Experience with developing containerized micro services architecture for web architecture (main skill)
- Excellent design and coding skills with a focus on Node.Js, Kubernetes and/or Prometheus and knowledgeable in voice integration (ex. Google Voice, Apple Siri, and/or Amazon Alexa).
- Deep understanding and experience of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Working experience and familiarity with Mobile Device Management platforms. (nice to have)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Aman @ 408-512-2358
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.