Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11703439
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, XML, JSON, REST API’ s, JPA, SQL or Oracle databases, RDBMS, Automation Test,
Duration: 12+ months + Extension
Contract Type: W2
- 7+ backend end java experience. JAVA, Spring, XML, JSON, REST API’ s, J2EE. SQL or Oracle databases. RDBMS is a must. Test automation – java automation and test engineering. Great communication. Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2 Senior Back-end Java developers – Creating a team of 10. To meet needs of the Africa/US/Europe region. Moving FTE’ s to help the need and hiring contractors to backfill. Money movements on mobile apps. Building platform in developing markets to make payments through their phone and transfer money through mobile. Check their balances, etc. 70% coding, 30% testing. New coding and some code are already built out. Need to be ready for both.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 6 years of experience Java and web service development -OR- MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years of experience Java and web service development.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (HTTP, Spring, XML, JSON, REST, WS)
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platform
- Experience programming in Java, J2EE
- Solid understanding of database technologies and SQL and JPA.
- Preferred Experience in payments integration and / or online ecommerce shopping and / or Payment gateways.
- Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges
- Strong dedication to test automation and Test Driven Development
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to convey development concepts related to network, application, and systems - to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.