Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11685001
Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer [Java/J2EE] for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Mayur @ 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java, Java API - Rest, SOAP
Secondary Skiils [Nice to have]: Git, Mule, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot, AWS
Duration: 8 Months + Possibility Extension
Contract: Type: W2 only
Below are the details:
- This position will provide an opportunity to work with a world-class team focusing on solving customer problems best possible way.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing REST APIs, SOA applications, ESB Applications using Java, Spring Boot, Mule etc.
- Expertise in Java, REST APIs implementation on server side and client side is a must.
- Full stack application design, development experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate should be well organized, self-motivated and proficient in software development life cycle.
- He/she shall have strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as demonstrable proficiency with REST API programming.
Required: Java, Java API – REST, SOAP
Nice to have: GIT, Mule Software, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot, AWS.
- 7+ years of Java development experience.
- 5+ years of development experience with REST API.
- 3+ years of Spring, Spring boot experience for developing REST API.
- 1+ years of AWS Cloud experience.
- 1+ years of Git.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Mayur @ 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.