Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11428131
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Software Developer - Senior for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly with your update resume or call Monika at 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Senior Developer 7+ years of Java experinece - Hands on, Multi threading. OO, SOA, Spring, XML, JSON, Rest API' s, Junit. Database, Oracle. Working independently - Need a strong coder. Bachelor' s Degree, Agile methodology.
Duration: 12+ Months
As part of Risk Solutions technology team you will help lead, design, enhance and build our fraud services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day.
Fast paced development, unit testing, code reviews, and regular continuous integration releases is just part of your DNA.
Help our clients achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how it would help them in their business.
Use technologies including Java, REST, NoSQL and more.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Monika at: 408-907-6415
- B.S. In Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing complex Java applications
- Expert at Java including Generics, Multi-Threading, Class loading, Spring framework
- Experience with REST, JDBC and API development
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Strong OO and SOA skills
- Experience in creating automated unit testing using JUnit and practicing TDD
- Experience with continuous build environment using tools like Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Chef, Sonar
- Experience with Agile methodologies/scrum
- Experience with NoSQL a plus
- Strong Unix/Linux background
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ensure proper metrics instrumentation in software components, to help facilitate real time and remote troubleshooting/performance monitoring.
- Understand and own component security analysis, including code and data flow review. Collaborate with security team to implement and verify secure coding techniques.
- Having good knowledge on container based development/deployment like Docker, Vert.X is a plus.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team