Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 11965625
Akraya is looking for a Salesforce Developer for one of our clients. You will work alongside a strong team of experts on unique projects that constantly push the envelope. This is a collaborative workplace where out of-the-box thinking is not only encouraged but expected. To be considered, please apply directly or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skill: SalesForce, SQL (RDBMS)
Duration: Long term (possibility of contract to HIRE)
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Requirements gathering, technical designing, coding, debugging, performance analysis, packaging and deployment of custom solutions on the Force.Com platform.
- Develop and maintain source to target data mapping document for ETL processes.
- Work closely with business analysts to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.Com CRM and how it can be best applied to meet the needs of a rapidly growing, global user community.
- Work as a member of a project team developing Apex, Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality. Design and deploy high quality, scalable code
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of IT projects, including writing technical and functional specification documents.
- Ensure that documentation of code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written.
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400
- BS/MS in Computer Science or MIS.
- 5-7 years of development experience developing and managing applications on the Force.Com platform.
- Self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Demonstrated deep technical knowledge with the following,
- Must have proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems with the latest integration and data replication technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Process builder flows, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Able to configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Experience in working with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Experience with CPQ platforms (like SteelBrick) is a plus.
- Integration platform knowledge (like Boomi) is a plus.
- Integration experience with NetSuite is a plus.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Salesforce Certified Force.Com Developer.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all.