Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 11954757
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Regulatory Reporting Consultant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-816-6403. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Reporting, Documentation and Reconciliation
Duration: 6+ Months
- The position will be responsible for understanding, developing and executing standardized regulatory reporting processes and procedures in compliance with Data Governance standards, legal and regulatory requirements for Client’ s External Regulatory Reporting function.
- The position will apply both technical and analytical skills to provide financial analysis, subject matter expertise and generation of reports to support the regulatory reporting process (e.G. Call Report and Y9C).
- Responsibilities include performing reconciliation, referencing, documentation of process and procedures, report generation, variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting initiatives.
- The position will have opportunity to work with team members across the organization including Data Governance Office, Information Technology and various lines of businesses.
- This role focuses on developing best practices for maintaining and producing quality and accurate quarterly, monthly and year-end reports.
- The position will execute a high degree of communication and project organizational skills to support new initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- The position will provide training to existing and new team members if applicable.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 7+ years of related professional experience, regulatory reporting, banking Industry, accounting or financial reporting experience
- Must possess hands-on experience in Regulatory Reporting monthly, quarterly and annual production cycles CPA/MBA
- Experience in large and complex environments a plus
- Extensive knowledge in regulatory reporting concepts and best practices
- Ability to critically review and challenge numbers and information
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-816-6403
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.