Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12212858
Akraya is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer for one of our newest clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but this unique opportunity is on a team where you will work on cool projects where curiosity is encouraged and rewarded. To be considered, please apply directly or call Newton at 408-816-2470. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Salesforce, CRM Testing, Test Cases & Test Strategy, PL/SQL
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.Com required (i.E. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, standard and custom objects etc.) with the ability to understand technical and functional design requirements
- Strong skills in building reports, using SQL joins, filters, graphing and dash boarding
- Well-versed in producing datasets and reports for analysis using SQL, Excel or other reporting tools verifying their accuracy and providing insights
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Newton at 408-816-2470
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree.
- 5+ years of work experience in IT.
- 2 to 5 years of experience with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud and Salesforce Partner Community.
- Hands on Salesforce System Administration experience.
- Experience with automation testing preferred.
- General knowledge of Web applications and Internet architecture.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team