Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12188083
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Sr. QA Analyst for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
The Software Development Engineer in Test will play a pivotal role in our payment platform in testing mission critical solutions that will ensure that the applications are built and functioning as per requirements, following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include gathering and clarifying requirements, executing cross lane end-2-end tests, troubleshooting and bringing tasks to closure.
Primary Skills: 7+ years of overall experience. 5-6 years of automation testing experience, Java, XML, Oracle RDBMS experience. Manager will be looking for their test framework experience, API
12+ Months contract
Contract type: W2 only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415
- 10 years of QA Engineer experience.
- 6 years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, writing Java functions, XML, unit-testing, shell-scripting and RDBMS is a must.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.