Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12104231
Akraya is looking for a Sr. QA Analyst for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Automation Testing, Java, XML, Oracle RDBMS
Duration: 12+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- The Software Development Engineer in Test will play a pivotal role in our payment platform in testing mission critical solutions that will ensure that the applications are built and functioning as per requirements, following an agile methodology.
- The responsibilities also include gathering and clarifying requirements, executing cross lane end-2-end tests, troubleshooting and bringing tasks to closure.
Please apply direct with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- 7+ years of QA Engineer experience.
- 6 years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, writing Java functions, XML, unit-testing, shell-scripting and RDBMS is a must.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.