Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12213992
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Project/Program Manager for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Salesforce, Reporting, Tracking
Duration: 6+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- This is a business program management role rather than an IT program management role so it is important that the individual has experience of driving non-IT programs.
The individual needs to be able to get into the deep detail of partner and client’ s plans, drive actions and master the detail to produce regular status reporting and dashboards;
- Work at an executive level within large partners to develop program plans and undertake regular program reviews; and with senior staff within other teams – particularly business development, sales, professional services, and training.
- Strong program/project management experience - planning, tracking, reporting.
- Strong excel (intermediate to advanced) (pivot tables, pulling complex reports, etc.)
- Salesforce- intermediate (run reports, set up dashboards, etc.)
- Reporting experience.
- Comfortable working with international teams.
- Self-starter, work autonomously.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- International Business Experience.
- Former product management may be a fit.
- An understanding of the business drivers for systems integrators (SI) is also an important requirement, particularly familiarity with the SI large deal sales process.
- Experience of working with international teams would be beneficial but not a critical requirement.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.