Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12076052
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Project/Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika @ 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Digital Production, Campaign Management, Entertainment Industry, Project/Program Management
Duration: 3+ Months (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 only
- Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
- Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
- Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
- Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
- Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
- Minimum 6 -8 years relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or integrated producer.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of digital file and folder management systems.
- The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role.
- Ability to deal with a variety of creative personalities.
- Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
- Television or feature film experience preferred.
- Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
- A/V asset production experience a plus (i.E. Trailers,: 30s, sizzle reels, etc.)
- DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Devika @ 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.