Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12069908
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav Kalbende & 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, MS Project, MS Visio, Regulated Industry, Drug Development, Lean Six-Sigma, Mapping
Duration: Long Term
Tax Term: W2 Only
Specific Responsibilities and Skills:
Currently seeking a Senior Analyst / Manager, Business Process Improvement in the Development Business Operations department.
The skills required for this position include but is not limited to:
Duties and Job Functions:
- Lead and contribute to the strategic direction across Development Business Operations to oversee process mapping, documentation (process and procedural), project management, and process improvement in conjunction with cross functional stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Lead and facilitate end-to-end process mapping exercises in collaboration with functional areas and subject matter experts, to “ tear-down” and “ build-up” processes with a high degree of rigor and insights.
- Develop process documentation content that is aligned with client policies and best practices, as well work with functional areas and subject matter experts to subsequently develop associated training materials in order to continuously effectively rollout a higher state of readiness for the organization.
- Drive continued team progress on multiple process mapping and documentation, as well as rollout as a matter of day-to-day activities utilizing strong project management skill set.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to assess process alignment and prioritize work, revisions, and subsequent collateral to ensure continued relevance and applicability.
- Drive standardization and the adoption of best practices across the Development Business Operations organization.
- Develop, in conjunction with other process leaders within the organization, a continuous improvement framework by which various projects across the organization can be assessed, monitored, and tracked from concept to final execution, with a clear return-on-investment articulated for the organization.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Manages several complex and large scale process mapping and documentation projects across the larger organization
- Actively drives and / or supports the departmental strategies in order to map, document, and improve the internal processes as well as the external touchpoints and handoffs to other functional areas
- Responsible for working with functional leaders and subject matter experts to drive optimal process performance, accountability, and delivery
- Translates the vision and requests of functional leadership regarding process to the wider organization, working with function leaders and subject matter experts to effectively communicate
- Strengthens existing process rigor to drive to higher state of inspection readiness for the organization
- Drives for consistency, process harmonization, and innovation across functional areas
- Serves as escalation point for timely process issues, collaborating to drive to resolution and manage risk
- Provides clear concise verbal or written reports of process and/or project performance
- Examines complex process issues, problem solves and drives for global best practices
- Supports departmental and/or organizational strategy development
- Delivers functional training, as required, to internal and external business partners
- Leads or supports departmental initiatives and change management activities
- May act as participant in department internal compliance activities for critical business objectives and processes related to reporting requirements
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (including Visio and Project)
- 8+ years of experience with a BA in a relevant discipline
- 6+ years of experience with a MS in a relevant discipline
- Familiarity with highly regulated industry environments or drug development
- 2+ years of experience in biotechnology or pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience with Lean, Six-Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, or other process improvement methodologies
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav Kalbende @ 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.