Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11861567
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashu Pandey at 408-907-2228. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Regulatory, Drug Development, Biotechnology, MS project, MS office Suite, Pharmaceutical, Six Sigma Team Management etc.
Duration: 16+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Clinical Affairs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Provide expert direction and guidance to project team during the execution of procedural documentation, project management, stakeholder management, and process improvement activities in conjunction liaise with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Perform independently as executing Senior Project Manager, including creating and managing project artifacts (i.E. Microsoft project plans, action items, meeting minutes, presentations, excel spreadsheet data, etc).
- Ensures the business objectives are clear and actionable to provide the project team with momentum and context while defining scope leading to detailed requirements and work breakdown structure.
- Perform content review and quality control for a portfolio of documents to drive alignment with Client policies and best practices
- Propose and implement plans to resolve complex issues and execute corrective actions
- Drive continued team progress on multiple projects during and between meetings
- Determine actions required to achieve team goals and leverage project staff accordingly
- Assist with staff alignment with organizational priorities
- Synthesize complex data and present findings clearly to director level.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to assess process alignment and prioritize revisions as necessary to ensure continued relevance and applicability
- Support budget creation and resource allocation decision-making within the organization
- Advise on the development and delivery of internal training materials on an as-needed basis
- Drive standardization and the adoption of best practices across the Development Operations organization
- Bachelor' s Degree in any disciple.
- Excellent program and project management, consensus-building, and leadership skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (including Visio, Project, and Excel)
- Excellent ability to communicate across the organizational hierarchy and cross-functionally
- Experience managing teams in a business operations or technical processes environment
- Exceptional ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor' s Degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience with a Master' s Degree
- PMP Certification
- Familiarity with highly regulated industry environments or drug development
- 2+ years of experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience with Business Analysis process and techniques
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Experience managing and collaborating with virtual or remote teams
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey at 408-907-2228
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.