Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11609176
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Project Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ajay at 408-512-2356 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Coordinator, Learning Management System, HR
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Advanced proficiency in MS Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to process transactions w/in 95% accuracy rate as measured by internal quality assurance performance measures.
- Demonstrated ability to type at least 45 words or keystrokes per minute while interacting with customers on the telephone.
- Demonstrated experience navigating Windows-based Human Resources information systems required.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization required.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality required.
- Human Resources skills and experience desired
- 2-3+ years of analytical experience
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with Organizational People Programs preferred
- Understanding of complex organizational structures a plus
- Case management tool experience a plus
- Experience with Leaves of Absence a plus
- Experience with Learning Management System
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajay at 408-512-2356
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.