Job Category: Buying, Planning, & Supply Chain Management
Job Number: 11600342
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Production Planner Level III for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Production Planning, SAP, MS Office, Manufacturing
Tenure: 6+ Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
- This role is different from NPI buyer as this is more focused on builds and shortages than purchasing of parts We need candidate with background in NPI and NPI production.
- Responsible for planning NPI builds and taking product through different lifecycles stages.
Understand the supply planning concepts and mold them to meet business/engineering need.
- Should have skills to take up process and make it efficient.
- Responsible for coordinating with cross functional teams and need high level of leadership and communication skills to get product moving.
- Good understanding of NPI Process, Supply Planning and MRP.
- Experience in a progressive manufacturing environment, BA/BS degree preferred, experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
- Have the ability to operate in a regulated industry with working knowledge of ISO and regulatory restrictions. APICS certification a plus.
- Advanced MS Office skills, understanding of vlookup, Pivot tables, macro recordings, data tables, charting, data sorting segregation and formula auditing.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.