Job Category: ParaLegal
Job Number: 11655340
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Paralegal / Contract Analyst, for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Swapnil at 408-512-2354.
If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Sr. Paralegal / Contract Analyst, MS Office Suite, SOX, Finance, Legal, Spanish
Duration: 6 + Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2
- Contract development, contract approval coordination, contract file and database management, recurring and ad hoc reporting, etc.
- Document contract changes from initial draft through final execution
- Distribute contracts (pre and post signature) to appropriate parties
- Liaise with sales, finance, legal, and audit, to ensure contracts are developed and approved promptly
- Maintain records and documents associated with the contracts
- Managing the client incentive contract process for assigned contracts to ensure that contracts are developed according to the Global Client Incentive Operating Standard (GCIOS), are complete, accurate and have received appropriate reviews and approvals, as well as meeting all regulatory/audit requirements (eg Internal, SOX).
- Managing the Checkout, Digital Enablement Program and Value-in-kind contract process to ensure contracts are developed according to departmental SOP' s and meet all internal controls, audit and compliance requirements.
- Completing and delivering timely input to contract management tracking and reporting, to enable accurate recurring and ad hoc reporting for executive, senior management, internal clients and stakeholders.
- Working with cross functional stakeholder teams to identify opportunities to improve the CCM process and add value to our stakeholders and partners.
- Maintaining diligent records and documents associated with the contracts as needed to adequately meet all audit requirements.
- Managing the workflow by distributing notifications and ad hoc contract related requests to the Country Contract Managers.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent in business and/or legal required, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil at 408-512-2354
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.