Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11599481
Akraya is looking for a Sr. PAM Infrastructure Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: PAM, IAM, Lieberman / CyberArk / Xceedium, SailPoint, Active Directory, LDAP, Networking, Firewall, Windows, CISSP, CISM, Security +, CAPM
Duration: 6 Month + Extension
Contract Type: W2
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. This person should possess strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills as well as experience in the different phases of the system life cycle, to support multiple projects, development of SOP' s and day-to-day functional administration and support for PAM.
- Technical security certifications: CISSP, CISM, Security +, CAPM
- Experience designing and supporting PAM solutions (e.G., Lieberman, CyberArk, Xceedium) in enterprise environment
- Ability to proficiently utilize SailPoint identity management system a plus
- Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
- Background in role-based access control for privileged access
- Hands-on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration experience. Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP query experience
- Hands-on PowerShell or similar scripting experience
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
- Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL. Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
- Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration of privileged account security solution.
- Support Solution Implementation Architecture activities. Provide operation and maintenance of existing PAM solutions
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.