Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12038493
Akraya is looking for a (Network Engineer/NFV Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call (Chirag at 408-907-5650). If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: NFV, Python, NFV ETSI architecture
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- 4+ years’ experience with CentOS and/or RedHat Openstack cloud based networks.
- Hands-on and test experience in OpenStack cloud and packet forwarding methods
- Troubleshoot encountered issues and validate fixes in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of NFV ETSI architecture
- Hands on experience with VIM (CVIM) and ESC is a plus
- Expert knowledge in Linux stack and general skills in troubleshooting
- Design and implement/customize OpenStack features, find issues with the existing implementation
- Basic knowledge about public cloud networks aws, azure, etc.
- Hands-on and deep understanding on IOS-XR, routing protocols BGP, EVPN-VXLAN, NAT, Firewall, IPsec VPN
- Working knowledge on SD-WAN products, Palo Alto/ASA firewalls is a plus.
- Contribute to development of automation & tools using Python is a plus.
- Participate in agile practices & SDLC
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
- Good oral and written communication skills and logical and analytical skills
- Must be able to work independent with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient and hands on experience in the following inter networking technologies IPv4/IPv6, BGP/MBGP, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, L2 switching, VxLAN.
- Linux system administration skills
- Knowledge of SDN/NFV concepts
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including firewalls, routers and switches.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chirag at 408-907-5650
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.