Job Number: 12174071
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. This exciting opportunity is with an innovative company that has a global platform that connects businesses physically and virtually around the globe. Join a company where all the world’ s major technology trends are converging to change the way we work and live. To be considered, please apply directly or call Amit at 408-512-2362 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: NFV, Python, NFV ETSI architecture
Duration: 06 - 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Amit @ 408-512-2362
- 4+ years’ experience with CentOS and/or RedHat Openstack cloud based networks.
- Hands-on and test experience in OpenStack cloud and packet forwarding methods.
- Troubleshoot encountered issues and validate fixes in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of NFV ETSI architecture.
- Hands on experience with VIM (CVIM) and ESC is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in Linux stack and general skills in troubleshooting.
- Design and implement/customize OpenStack features, find issues with the existing implementation.
- Basic knowledge about public cloud networks aws, azure, etc.
- Hands-on and deep understanding on IOS-XR, routing protocols BGP, EVPN-VXLAN, NAT, Firewall, IPsec VPN.
- Working knowledge on SD-WAN products, Palo Alto/ASA firewalls is a plus.
- Contribute to development of automation & tools using Python is a plus.
- Participate in agile practices & SDLC.
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
- Good oral and written communication skills and logical and analytical skills
- Must be able to work independent with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient and hands on experience in the following inter networking technologies IPv4/IPv6, BGP/MBGP, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, L2 switching, VxLAN.
- Linux system administration skills.
- Knowledge of SDN/NFV concepts.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including firewalls, routers and switches.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.