Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11685579
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly with your update resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills Must have 7+ years of network engineering experience. Must have CISCO, CCNP, or other certifications. Bachelor' s Degree.
Duration: 09+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- 3-7+ years of industry experience.
- Bachelor' s degree required in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering.
Hands on experience with Riverbed NetPlanner Network modelling tool (formerly known as Opnet) is required
- Hands on experience with Cisco Modeling Tool (CML) and GNS3.
- Hands on experience with routers, Ethernet switching platforms.
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying large scale-out network technologies including Cisco and non-Cisco network technologies.
- Routing and switching design concepts for Data Centers.
- Understanding of the routing protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, MPLS, BGP4, OSPF and RIP.
- Excellent analytical skills, with experience rationalizing large, disparate datasets into concrete observations/recommendations, and formalizing into new network solutions.
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent industry certification
- Advanced Network Industry certification e.G. CCIE and JNCIE
- Master' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Telecommunications, or related technical field
- Network programming using Ansible, Python
- Understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and its application in Data Center and WAN design.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.