Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Sr. NetSuite - SuiteCommerce Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Netsuite OR SuiteCommerce, SuiteScript, Node.JS or React.JS, Rest, Java, NoSQL, Docker, SuiteCloud Developer, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant and/or NetSuite Certified Administrators
Duration: 6 Month contract
Contract Type: W2
- 8+yrs overall IT experience / 4-5+yrs in Netsuite (SuiteCommerce, SuiteScript) development experience
- Netsuite Admin experience is ok, but must have hands on development experience / Any netsuite certification / Node.JS or React.JS
- Validating current integrations & supporting customer requests / enhancing and creating new integrations / Working with outsourced integration building teams - guiding and reviewing their work.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 8+ years of Software Development Experience with at least the last 5 years in enterprise, solution or application architecture-related roles specific to NetSuite ERP and NetSuite technology infrastructure -- SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow and SuiteCloud framework
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- Infuse architectural concepts like reusability, standards-based, configuration driven, scalable and manageable solutions. Ability to be hands-on in developing and troubleshooting code is very important
- Certified SuiteCloud Developer, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant and/or NetSuite Certified Administrators are highly desirable
- You' ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Docker and more
- Champion Agile to inspire change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- You' ll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Payment Services
- You' ll lead efforts to architect, design and implement various components of our global transaction processing systems
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.