Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12089581
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Marketing Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Nitish Gain @408-512-2367. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Marketing, SEO, Ecommerce, Performance metrics (CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA, & LTV)
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Bachelor’ s degree; +3years of mobile marketing or direct-response customer acquisition and performance marketing experience, preferably for an ecommerce company
- Knowledge of email and onsite marketing, and SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in consumer lifecycle marketing
- Strong understanding of tracking and attribution using AppsFlyer or a similar platform, a plus but not required.
- Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA, & LTV)
- Deep analytical skills translating, who is able to turn complex data analysis into meaningful and actionable insights; Proficiency in Excel, SQL experience is a plus
- A good understanding of brand and creative elements that can help improve performance.
- Excellent critical thinking and execution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts related to the mobile marketing space, most importantly to mobile app.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills to develop and maintain internal and external relationships; Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a highly matrixed organization.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish Gain & 408-512-2367
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.