Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 11903818
Akraya is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data management software, data center analytics, Graphic design, videography, Data Center Migration
Duration: 4 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Client is looking for a seasoned market star to help us build our data center software brand.
As a data center software marketing manager, you will be responsible for driving industry awareness and customer adoption of Clients Data Center Analytics software – both as a packaged software and an ' as a service' offering.
Previous experience in developing data center analytics software marketing content and / or programs is required, as is a solid understanding of how businesses manage and monitor data center operations. Graphic design or videography experience is a plus.
As a Marketing Manager, you are part of a dynamic team tasked to:
- Develop go-to-market strategy and portfolio vision for ***' s Data Center Analytics
- Create awareness of Clients Analytics software solutions via traditional and social channels.
- Build outcome-oriented messaging based on competitive and product feature analysis.
- Inform partners, sales teams and customers on the business benefits of our solutions.
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of IT marketing experience in storage or data management software.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills for business and technical audiences.
- Knowledge of the data center analytics market including customer challenges and market drivers
- Strong presentation skills and experience engaging groups of customers and internal executives.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging social media to drive awareness & customer engagement.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.