Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12211669
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Marketing Consultant for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but this opportunity will allow you to work alongside some of the best experts in the industry. This company offers a workplace that has won numerous workplace awards for their people, innovations, and culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Radha @ 408-907-3215. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: B2B, Project Management Skills, Event Management
Duration: 04 + Months with possibility of extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Provide support and program management for our Customer Technical Advisory and Executive boards.
- Oversee and managed audience acquisition efforts including communications plan creation and execution (invites to landing page). Manage and support quarterly virtual meetings and supporting communications across all CABs.
- Integrate and oversee CAB event logistics manager regarding venue, F&B, transportation, A/V requirements, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate and track hotel, transportation efforts, giveaways complimenting event logistics manager.
- Manage all communications pre, during and post events including printed materials (badges, printed agendas, signage) and virtual content (quick polls, post-event external and internal summaries).
- Build and manage customer comms portal – recruiting, content creation and scheduling support, membership base and comms. General marketing support for all other program elements.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Radha @ 408-907-3215
- The ideal candidate brings 10+ years focused on B2B marketing.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Copywrite and copyedit experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Organizational and Project Management.
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint, web tools.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.