Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12056894
Akraya is looking for a MDM Consultant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408 907 6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Master Data Management (MDM), Business Requirement Document (BRD), Data Modeling, Data Mapping, Data Management, Data Quality & Governance
Duration: 05+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Extensive experience in leading JAD sessions for Master Data Management with business teams, understanding existing running applications, interviewing Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Data Steward for business applications and elicit requirements for data mapping
- Managed integration projects for MDM and down streams.
- Experience in data gathering from multiple sources and convert them into a formal BRD (Business Requirement Document) and data mapping documents by partnering with business users, EDM (Enterprise Data Management and EDG (Enterprise Data Governance)
- Strong understanding of master data management, reference data management and data management best practices in areas such as data sourcing, metadata management, data quality management, root cause analysis and process design
- Understanding of full cycle development of MDM solutions including, Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing, Staging and Base Objects), Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Hierarchy, Relationship, Cleansing logic, and Mapping Survivorship criteria, SIF Framework and MDM User Exits.
- Strong banking and financial data background with 10+ years of banking and financial industry work experience
- Very good communicator with excellent relationship management, analytical, organizational skills and experience of working in cross-cultural environments.
- “ Can do“ attitude with very successful business and IT partnership record
- Strategic thinker with excellence in Data Management, Data Quality & Governance
- Experience in managing small team of analysts
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.