Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11888267
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Java Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 5+ yrs hands-on core Java development experience / Ability to design and build REST API' s / Experience with SQL / Ability to write Spring framework
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
At the core, we need a strong Java Developer and here are the technical requirements of this position:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience of building REST based web services & web applications using Java and Spring framework
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
- Bachelor' s degree in technology related field
- Identify opportunities for future enhancements and refinements to standards, best practices
- Collaborate and talk through your architecture and delivery decisions
- Tackle the tough design and product problems
- Be a little biased toward back-end functionality, but excited to own the complete end-to-end feature development
Nice to have:
- Ruby Experience
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.