Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11859173
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr Java Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, API, GIT, Jira, Chef, Agile, MYSQL, Kafka, NOSQL, Selenium, OOP
Duration: 6 Month possible extension
Contract Type: W2
- 7+ years of hands on java development experience. Able to design and build REST API' s. Experience with Angular. Experience with MySQL - able to write proper queries and establish connections from connection pools. Experience with Agile (GIT and JIRA). Strong communication skills.
- Collaborate with project team members (Product Managers, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure development and implementation of new data driven business solutions.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in Object Oriented software development building scalable, robust, and high-performance applications and services. Expert Java developer. Experience designing and implementing REST API
- Experience with creating data driven business solutions and solving data problems using a wide variety of data technologies like RDBMS, SQL Server. Kafka (message queuing), NoSQL (MongoDB) expertise a plus.
- Strongly motivated and/or experienced in test-driven development and test automation. Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, Selenium, Chef desirable.
- Expert knowledge and expertise in UI/UX design and development required. Angular experience desired.
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development methodology. Experience with creating highly scalable, highly available systems.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving ability. Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.