Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12222137
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Instructional Designer.To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at
408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Instructional Designing, Captivate, Articulate Storyline or Adobe Illustrator , LMS, eLearning, Commercial Learning
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills / Job Requirements:
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify learning objectives and capture key learning concepts.
- Independently project manage all phases of learning projects using the ADDIE model – analysis, design, development, implementation & evaluation.
- Conduct pre and post course needs/gap analysis.
- Develop eLearning, instructor led, blended learning, virtual and video training curriculums
- Develop interactive online and instructor led workshops.
- Structure existing content for best learning experience by end-user, e.g., instructor-led, e-learning, video, graphical representation, and interactive activities.
- Simplify complex concepts or convey a message through the development of illustrations and graphics.
- Analyze assessment and evaluation results to recommend design/development improvements.
- Document process workflows.
- Educate new Commercial Learning Trainers on adult learning principles and instructional design best practices.
- Research and recommend 3rd party training solutions in collaboration with the Learning and Technology Team.
- Research and recommend improvements to existing sales training programs.
Education Background :
- 6-9 yrs. relevant professional experience.
- 1-2 yrs. experience in a sales training organization required.
Software Proficiency Required:
- Curriculum Development or Instructional Design/Technology Master degree preferred
- Education degree acceptable.
- College degree required.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and its application to learning solutions.
- Experience working with SMEs in a team environment.
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines.
- Ability to define and document process.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Captivate, Articulate Storyline, MS Office (Word, Power-Point, Excel), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-Design.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.