Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12150912
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Instructional Designer for one of our cutting-edge clients. On this team, you will work on truly innovative and life-changing projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company continues to create tools to help solve complex healthcare challenges around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Instructional Designing, Captivate, Articulate Storyline or Adobe Illustrator , LMS, eLearning, Commercial Learning
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills / Job Requirements:
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify learning objectives and capture key learning concepts.
- Independently project manage all phases of learning projects using the ADDIE model – analysis, design, development, implementation & evaluation.
- Conduct pre and post course needs/gap analysis.
- Develop eLearning, instructor led, blended learning, virtual and video training curriculums
- Develop interactive online and instructor led workshops.
- Structure existing content for best learning experience by end-user, e.G., instructor-led, e-learning, video, graphical representation, and interactive activities.
- Simplify complex concepts or convey a message through the development of illustrations and graphics.
- Analyze assessment and evaluation results to recommend design/development improvements.
- Document process workflows.
- Educate new Commercial Learning Trainers on adult learning principles and instructional design best practices.
- Research and recommend 3rd party training solutions in collaboration with the Learning and Technology Team.
- Research and recommend improvements to existing sales training programs.
- 6-9 yrs. Relevant professional experience.
- 1-2 yrs. Experience in a sales training organization required.
Software Proficiency Required:
- Curriculum Development or Instructional Design/Technology Master degree preferred
- Education degree acceptable.
- College degree required.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and its application to learning solutions.
- Experience working with SMEs in a team environment.
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines.
- Ability to define and document process.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Captivate, Articulate Storyline, MS Office (Word, Power-Point, Excel), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-Design.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.