Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12075752
Akraya is looking for a Instructional Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Learning & Development, Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator, Classroom training
Duration: 2+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
Our Client is looking for a Learning Specialist to deliver and scale new and existing leadership development programs for their Delivery Service Partners. This role is critical to the successful development, launch, scaling, and maintenance of a world class onboarding experience.
- Deliver an exciting training program for new delivery company owners. Training delivery/facilitation is the primary job role responsibility.
- Coordinate learning program logistics within a site or program area.
- Gather learning impact data and create reports.
- Analyze training data for themes and trends and provide insights to business stakeholders.
- Focus on the optimal learner experience and recommend improvements.
- Execute needs assessments (surveys, interviews) and recommend program improvements.
- Support the organization’ s continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in needs assessments, analyze and prioritize needs, and tie recommendations to business goals.
- Support Program managers in execution of program-related tasks as needed, such as communication, documentation, and analysis.
- Support the development and maintenance of learning content as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in both virtual and in-person group facilitation of soft skills programs, ideally in a large corporate environment within a multicultural structure
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment and manage time appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to influence across job levels
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- A bachelor' s degree in a relevant field
- Experience supporting and facilitating business or technical training programs
- Experience coaching employees, including front-line employees and middle managers
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.